We are looking as soon as possible for a developer located in Estonia who helps us building a React.js frontend for Lino.
You will learn how Lino works and how to write new frontends for Lino. You will write a frontend for Lino that uses the React.js technology.
- You have contributed to other open-source projects. You are able to publish your source code on a public code repository like GitHub
- You are familiar with Python and Debian operating system.
- You have seen the Lino source code and were not completely lost.
- You have inspected the Lino online demos and see what they can do and what they can't.
- You have read at least the first sections of the Lino Developer's Guide and imagine what it means to be a Lino core developer.
- You have been following Luc's developer blog for some time and started to wonder what it's all about.
- You have ideas on how to make Lino better and submitted some pull requests.
- You wrote or started to write your own Lino application.
- You are motivated and able to work independently.
- You are able to coordinate your work with others.
- You dare to ask for help when you get stuck.
- You work using your own equipment, at home or at any place with a computer and an internet connection.
- You have at least weekly contact with other team members by email, chat or phone to discuss about what's up.
- You will use our ticketing system to report what you have been doing.
- Contact: Luc Saffre
- E-mail contact: ("luc" followed by "@" and then "lino-framework.org")
- Web: http://www.saffre-rumma.net/jobs