Rumma and Ko is a limited private share company (osaühing) under Estonian law. Since 2001 we do development, maintenance and end-user support of free customized database applications.
During the first decade we satisfied our customers with only one full-time developer. But our customers had more projects than a single person can deliver. Since 2015 we employ a freelance assistant in Douz (Tunisia) to help Luc with his job with Lino. Since 2017 we employ another full-time developer in Tallinn (Estonia).
We believe that Lino and our business model have a future that goes beyond the career of a few developers. Our strategy is to follow a gentle and sustainable way, making Lino grow into a community project.
You should contact us if
- you have some concrete need for a customized database application
- you want a professional, stable and long-term solution
- you have a limited budget, but you are ready to help with analysis and testing, and you don't expect a finished product
- you want to remain the master of your data even if our collaboration stops for some reason
- you agree that the software created by our common efforts is being published as open source under a free license and can be used by others.
We are hiring! If you have experience with programming in Python and Django, and if you are interested in working at home part-time or full-time, then check whether you fit as a Lino Core Developer.
See also Our philosophy.